Saturday, April 25, 2009

52. Take babies to a new park once month April-Sept every year (2/18)

Well now that spring has arrived. I can take the kids outside more often. That was/is the spirit of this goal.

05/24/09
I actually got my hubby to come out this time. We went to Welcome All Park. It was damp but 3 had a good time. Hubby had an attitude at 1st, but playing with 3 changed that.

My oldest daughter enjoyed swinging and climbing. This park is nice except it does have baby swings. They just have these handicapped swings but they are not as much fun for my 6mo old.








04/25/09
We went to Clarence L. Duncan Park in Fairburn. We only stayed about an hour because it wa so hot. Three & Angel & Maya all enjoyed the swings. I really wanna get a jogging double stroller so i can take the little ones on a nature walk.

1 comment:

EbonyRenee said...

They are all so cute.

I just got a new jogging stroller, and I have to tell you...look on Craigslist. Even if you have the means to go drop $500 on a nice double jogging stroller, dont. It's silly...there is some mom in the area...dying to get the one she paid $500 for 6months ago, out of her garage. I just bought a single on Craigslist for $40.

Followers